KEKUATAN TIDAK DATANG DARI KEMAMPUAN FIZIKAL TETAPI IANYA DATANG DARI SEMANGAT YANG TIDAK PERNAH MENGALAH. BERUSAHA MENCARI DAN MENAMBAH ILMU BUKANNYA MENGHARAPKAN APA YANG ADA.

Friday 6 January 2012


By: ROMA CROWHURST (a mother of a handicapped child)

I'm sending you a special child, to cherish in my name,
For you to love with all your heart,
and teach him just the same,
For he is not like other babies nor will he ever be,
But you can love him just the same and take good care of him for me.
He may not hear, or see, or run, or learn as others do,
But he'll be yours and he will take his guidance all from you,
The road is hard, he'll break your heart,
you'll cry a million tears,
But I promise when he smiles at you,
the pain soon DISAPPEARS.
I know you'll cry,
"Why him, Why us", but I needed teachers true,
And that is why with care and trust, I've selected you,
So please don't turn your back on him,
although he may be slow,
If you'll accept him as he is, then together you will grow.
He needs to learn the skills of life,
for that I've chosen you,
And with your love to guide him,
I know you'll see him through,
Don't try to see the future,
I promise that to none,
Just live each day for all its worth,
and enjoy my special one.
 ________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment